TERMS OF SERVICE OF
The current Terms of service govern the relations between „Light Factor” Ltd., referred to as "WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG”, on one part, and the Users of internet pages and services, placed on the site (referred to as Users), on the other side.
„ Light Factor” Ltd. is a legal entity, registered in the Bulgarian Commercial Register with UIC 202740115 , with seat and management address 1680 Sofia, 88 Bulgaria blvd. , e-mail address: email@example.com, phone number: +02808303.
Please, read entirely the published Terms of service before using the information and commercial services, provided by the Site (referred to as Services).
By visualizing the Site, each user automatically agrees to comply with the terms and conditions described below.
This document contains information about the activity of "WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG", and governs the relationship between us and each of our users.
The site of the legal entity is www.ligthfactor.bg and all of its subpages.
Art. 1. On the Site Users can receive information about the activity of " WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG ", the offered products and projects realized by the company.
Art. 2. Through the contact form of the Site, users can submit inquiries to " WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " and enter into negotiations for a contract.
Art.3. Users voluntarily share their personal data in the contact form.
Art.4. The only required fields in the contact form are the name of the User and his email. The data is collected so that " WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " can answer the inquiry.
Art.5. The rights of intellectual property over materials and resources, placed on the website of “ WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG (including the existing database), that are an object of protection under the Law on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights, are property of WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG” or the indicated person, who transferred the right of use to “ WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG ” and can not be used in violation of the current legislation.
Art.6. When copying or reproducing information beyond the legal limits or by any other violation of intellectual property rights on the resources of " WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG ", “ WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG ” has the right to make claim for all damages including direct and indirect damages.
Art.7. Except as expressly agreed upon, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute or otherwise disclose the information resources posted on the “WWW. WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " website.
Art.8. “ WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " is obliged to exercise due care to enable the User to have normal access to the services provided.
WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " reserves the right to stop access to the services provided. “ WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " has the right, but not an obligation, at its discretion to delete information resources and materials posted on their site.
AMENDMENT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
Art. 10. “ WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " is obliged to notify Users for any amendment to these Terms of service within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the email address specified by the User.
Art.11. When the User disagrees with the Terms of service, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without being liable for damages or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User shall notify“ WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " within one month of receiving the notice under the preceding paragraph.
Art.12. In case the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with these Terms Terms of service, the User shall be considered to have accepted the Amendment without objection.
The provisions of the law of Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to any cases unregulated under these Terms of service.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
“ WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " collects and uses information for the purpose of:
performance of a contract with the Users
“ WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " processes user's personal data on the ground of the contract between the User and “ WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG " .
The user agrees for his personal data to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing by filling a check box.
The user can withdraw the given consent by fillig a checkbox that is located ______
The User's personal data is stored for a period of 5 years.
Each user of the site has all rights to protection of personal data in accordance with Bulgarian and European Union legislation.
The user can exercise their rights through the contact form or by sending a message to our email.
Each User is entitled to:
- Awareness (in connection with the processing of his or her personal data by the controller);
- Access to their own personal data;
- Correction (if data is inaccurate)
- Deleting personal data (right to be forgotten);
- Restriction of processing by the controller or the processor of personal data;
- Portability of personal data between individual controllers;
- Appeal against the processing of his or her personal data;
- The data subject may also not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him or her significantly;
- Entitlement to judicial or administrative redress if the rights of the data subject have been violated.
The user may request deletion if one of the following conditions is true:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The User withdraws his consent on which the processing of the data is based and no other legal basis for the processing;
- The data user opposes the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing that have an advantage;
- Personal data has been tampered with;
- Personal data shall be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State applicable to the controller;
- Personal data have been gathered in connection with the provision of child information society services and consent is given by parental responsibility for the child.
The User is entitled to restrict the processing of his personal data by the controller when:
- Opposes the accuracy of personal data. In this case, the limitation of the processing is for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- Processing is unlawful, but the User does not want personal data to be deleted but instead requires a limitation of their use;
- The controller no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but the User requires them to establish, exercise or protect legal claims;
- Appeals against processing pending verification that the legitimate grounds of the controller have an advantage over the User's interests.
Right of portability.
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data that concerns him and which he has provided to an controller in a structured, widely used and machine readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data is provided when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is done in an automated manner. When exercising its right to data portability, the data subject is also entitled to receive a direct transfer of personal data from one controller to another when technically feasible.
Right of objection.
Users have the right to object to the controller against the processing of their personal data. The Personal Data Administrator is required to discontinue the processing unless he can prove that there are convincing legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims. In case of objection to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing should be terminated immediately.
Appeal to the supervisory authority
Each User has the right to file a complaint against the unlawful processing of his personal data with the Personal Data Protection Commission or the competent court.
Keeping a registry
We keep a Register of the processing activities for which we respond. This Register contains all of the following information:
- Name and contact details of the controller
- Targets of processing;
- Description of categories of data subjects and categories of personal data;
- The categories of recipients to whom personal data is or will be disclosed;
- Including recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- Where possible, the deadlines for deleting the different categories of data;
- Where possible, a general description of the technical and organizational security measures.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER:
The controller has the following obligations:
- Processes the data in accordance with the data protection principles laid down in the Regulation, while being able to prove this (accountability);
- Provides data protection at the design stage and by default;
- Notifies the governing body and the data subject in the event of a personal data breach, as well as document any violation of personal data security, the facts relating to the infringement, the consequences thereof, the actions taken to deal with the infringement;
- Performs an impact assessment on data protection;
- Applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data security, such as:
- Ensures confidentiality, integrity, availability and sustainability of systems and processing services;
- Restores availability and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- Regular testing, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures;
- Cooperation with the governing body in the performance of the obligations arising from the Regulation.
- Prepares and applies procedures for receiving, reviewing and responding within one month to requests from Users for the exercise of their rights as data subjects
The bodies governing the activity of “WWW.LIGHTFACTOR.BG" is the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP) with the following coordinates:
phone number: 02/91-53-518
address: Sofia 1592, Tzvetan Lazarov blvd. № 2
Cookies are short text files or small bundles of information that are stored through the internet browser of your terminal device (PC, tablet, laptop or cell phone) when you visit different websites and pages on the Internet. The primary purpose of cookies is to make the User recognizable when he returns to the website. Some cookies have a more specific purpose, such as storing User behavior on the site and making it easier for the User to use the website. More information on how cookies work can be found on the Internet.
How are cookies used on this Website?
Which cookies are used on this website?
This type of cookies makes it easier for you to use the site, and they store information temporarily only within the session of your browser. Typically, the information that is stored through them is what services you've added to your cart, which pages of the site you've visited, and how you've accessed some information. They do not collect any information from your computer and are automatically deleted when you leave the Website or end the session of your browser.
They enable us to store specific browsing information, such as analyzing site visits, how you've reached the Website, what pages you've reviewed, what options you've chosen, and where you've been targeting through this Website. Tracking this information enables us to make improvements to the Website, including bug fixes and content expansion. The shelf life of this type of cookie varies according to its intended purpose.
Third party cookies
Our site has links to other sites or embedded content from other sites, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, partner websites. It is possible that when visiting these sites or opening content from them, they will be stored on your terminal cookies from these websites. These cookies are defined as third-party cookies, and we have no control over the generation and management of these cookies. This is why we encourage you to search for information about them and how to manage the third-party websites.
All browsers allow you to manage cookies from a specially designed folder on your browser. You can block the receiving of cookies, delete all or part of them, or set your cookie preference settings before initiating a visit to our site. Keep in mind that deleting or blocking cookies may adversely affect the functionality of our Website and, hence, your User experience.
Disable or block cookies
Controlling, disabling, or blocking cookies is governed by your browser settings. Keep in mind that a full ban on the use of all cookies may affect the site's performance, its effectiveness, and access to certain information.